Pages

Friday, November 27, 2020

Blog evaluation - Music 2020

What have you enjoyed learning in music this year?

I enjoyed learning about instruments and what family they live in. I also enjoyed learning bits and pieces of the piano 


What have you found difficult about music this year?

What I found difficult about music this year was learning how to play the guitar and understanding the strings and notes.


What did you perform for your final assessment? Who did you perform with and what song did you choose?

I did not perform as I was away, although one of my group members sang the song mirror by Madison Ryann Ward


Any other comments for music 2020?

No just that I really enjoyed music this year


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about