Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Mind map - Film study

In film study, we previously watched a film in term 3 called Coraline. Our class was given a choice to either create a mind map using coggle to show many examples explaining a theme or writing a theme guide explaining how each scene is shown in the film. 

I choose to do a mind map - Hope you enjoy!

What am I learning?
I am learning to analyze the looks of characters.

How does this show my learning?
This work shows that my learning by creating a mind map that tells the audience about the characters and their looks by their appearance.

What am I wondering as a result of my learning? 
I'm not wondering anything.



1 comment:

  1. Well done Kyla - you have made the theme clear through using 3 characters as examples. Next time, see if you can find some images that will support the points you have made.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about